Cookies. Just another reason AGon sucks

I used to participate here regularly.  I got tired of the condescending jackasses who find it necessary to crap on every thread, whether they actually know something or not... usually not.  I'm sure any regulars here know who I mean.  And the shills who want to hawk ridiculous things like crystals, cable lifters and contact "enhancer".  Because of these poeple and AGon supporting and even encouraging them, I stopped participating.  But, I have continued to read stuff here occasionally.  

Even that is ending now due to the ridiculous cookie practice.  I log in, set my preferences, view the thread.  Later, when I return, the cookies are reset to the default, rather than the choices I made.  No, I don't want you to share my data with all of your advertisers.  Not now, not next time, not ever.  AGon is nothing without the community of users.  Respect them.  

AGon = IMGon.
128x128soundermn
Must be the jackass cookies, hole new brand... :-)

OP had one to many... I had to!!

Regards
As I said, I USED to participate.  After all the nastiness in every thread, I participated less and less.  Too many regulars are condescending and rude, and it's too bad.  The forum has become less and less fun and informative while getting more and more nasty and combative.  The fact I can't set my own cookie preferences was the last straw for me.  

So easy to bait y'all and bring out the nasty comments.  Exactly the point I was making.  Note that most of the nasty comments above come from people with thousands of posts... as if they think they own this place and can say whatever they want.  

When haters hate on community members, people don't come back.  Then, there's no community.  Good luck, y'all.
The censorship parameters are sometimes a surprise.  Otherwise as long you keep things in context(it's an internet forum) there are members ready to engage with meaningful responses.

Sorry others who have opinions too, offend you somehow.. Skip over posts you don’t find useful or offending somehow..
lighten up Francis..