Control volume at speaker cable level for A/B??


I have a speaker-level switchbox, and I want to do some A/B comparisons between speakers. The volume control on my switchbox is to coarse to effectively match the volume between the speakers.

Is there a way that I can attach a volume control device to one of the pairs of speaker cable so that I can match the volume of the 2 pairs of speakers precisely?

Is there an off the shelf product that will let me do this?

Thanks in advance!!!

Buy 2 (Mono) or 4 (Stereo) of these, this way both speakers (sets) have the same set of circumstances for evaluating them.

Best of luck

Thanks Peter! I have a 200W amp (Class D). Should these be compatible with it?

Elevick - Yeah, I actually have a Niles box. Unfortunately the steps are like 3DB apart so it is hard to match the volumes with it