Contact lens cleaner for cleaning stylus cartridge ?

Would it be safe to brush and clean cartridge stylus with Contact lens cleaner ?  Or did you try other more affordable and safe cleaner ?
audiosens
In considering the OP’s question, doesn’t contact lens cleaner contain a bit of lubricant? Wouldn’t that potentially form a film on the cantilever and stylus that could pick up more contaminants?
Has the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser been wiped from the collective Audiogon cultural memory?

Here’s a photo of a stylus that has never been touched by any stylus fluid - only the Magic Eraser:  https://galibierdesign.com/stylus-01/

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier Design
@thom_mackris Thank you for that hint. I have 3 styli that are 2nd hand ("lightly used") and I have checked their condition under a microscope. apart from a lot of fibre at the neck of the cartridge the needle and rod seem to be in good shape. But as it will be a small while until I use them, I can spend some constructive time to delicately clean them, which on close inspection, the needles and rods are dull; in good shape but with vinyl build-up. The previous owners have tried to keep them clean with dunk gel pads, and the occasional brush, but not the recuperative effect of ME. Thanks again! A.
When I spoke to Soundsmith, he recommends a small blob of Blutack to dip the stylus into.....I’ve been using this with no complaints  He recommended against using Magic Eraser.....don't know why.