Considering Vandersteen 3a Signatures

I have Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S which I enjoy but was recently considering trying the Vandersteen 3a Signatures.  I love the soundstage and the holographic feel of the Spatial's but I'm seeking greater clarity in the treble and more detail in the mids.  I am driving these speakers with a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum with KT120 tubes.  The source is mostly analog via VPI Prime, Dynavector Karat and Parasound Halo JC3+.  Also digital via Auirender N100 and Schiit Gumby.  I listen to a wide spectrum of music, but mostly in the rock and jazz genre.

Should I expect a major difference in sound?  Any other ideas for speakers that would fit the bill?
128x128pg62
@tomic601 

But none of those amps you mentioned is a tube integrated.  Closest thing is the Hybrid MR.  Contrary to the Spatial specs they need power to sing and those amps you mentioned would all do a better job plus the upgrade to the compression driver in the M3TM would make an appreciable difference. 
I have Vandy 3A Sigs.  Would never think to call the tweeter sibilant, but I suppose there's plenty of room for subjectivity in that call.

I find the treble and especially midrange detail to be fantastic.  I drive mine with an Ayre V5xe, as part of all Ayre stack.  The Ayre is 300w / channel into 4 ohms and I would put the minimum power the Vandy 3A needs in that ballpark.  My biggest reservation in recommending the Vandies to you is that your amp might not have enough juice.  Can you bring your amp to a Vandy dealer to demo?

I have Vandy 3A Sigs.  Would never think to call the tweeter sibilant, but I suppose there's plenty of room for subjectivity in that call.
I just noted a bit of grain and spit with some recordings that I don't hear in some other speakers. It's plenty detailed but not the most refined metal dome I've encountered. It reminded me of Monitor Audio's aluminum dome tweeters in that regard. Anyhow, the Spatial compression tweeter/mid is more refined - sounds similar to beryllium tweeters.
Thanks, everyone.  I truly appreciate the advice.  I was considering both focusing on room treatments as this is something I have yet to explore and considered some tube rolling with the Cronus Magnum.  As tomic601 noted, "enjoy the music"
I have the 2CE Signature II and love it the details and clarity is superb and if it’s set up and place properly, the sound stage is overwhelming. The 3A Signature has everything the 2CE Sig II has, and one step above as it has a better bass than my 2CE Sig II, I highly recommend the 3A Signature.