Considering the New Tekton Design Encores? AND Owners Group - Experiences/Questions

I am the very happy owner of the first pair of New Tekton Design Encores and I thought I would create this thread to answer any questions anyone might have regarding the Encore speakers, room considerations, and associated equipment. If you’ve order your pair already, please chime in. I really want to hear what other people’s experience are with these unbelievable speakers.

I drive my Encores with both an Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier with 8wpc and I switch in my 700w Nord One-Up SE Monoblocks for non-critical listening and some big pieces of music that benefit from the extra power.

• Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
  • Proprietary loudspeaker design
  • Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
  • One single crossover element placed within the tweeter path
  • Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
  • Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
  • Two 6.5" mid-bass patented ’overtone & harmonic’ transducers
  • Dual 11" low-frequency transducers
  • ​96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
  • 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
  • 20Hz-30kHz frequency response​
  • Dimensions Width 13.25" x Depth 15.25" x Height 62"
  • 800 Watt power handling
  • Weight 175 lbs​
128x128jcarcopo
@d2girls The Encores weigh a beastly 175lbs each and are very well braced internally. 
Much attention is paid to a speaker's driver quality and crossover and rightly so. I contend that one of the reasons for the Encores superior sound quality is the internal bracing and improved cabinet construction. 
Charles 
These speakers sure are making a splash. It's really intriguing. 

If only the Tekton designs weren't so huge and ugly, I'd be all over wanting to try them out!

Ah well...pity us poor aesthetes...
They might be braced well, internally, but they fail the knuckle test big time. Tap on these Tekton speakers and you can hear the echo all the way back to Utah.

Now, whether or not that has anything to do with the sound that comes out of the Tekton speakers, well, that's a different story. A ton of people dig the sound. However, I haven't seen anything from Tekton that speaks to internal vibration control. One would have to assume that the speakers are voiced the way they are, taking into account the natural vibration conducive to all transducers. But that's just as assumption. Having viewed Tekton speakers on the inside, they lead me to believe that Tekton is voiced a certain way, yes, but internal vibration is not addressed in what amounts to little more than a cave. 

You'll have the extra expenditure of stands, or whatever, for sure.