Considering the New Tekton Design Encores? AND Owners Group - Experiences/Questions
I am the very happy owner of the first pair of New Tekton Design Encores and I thought I would create this thread to answer any questions anyone might have regarding the Encore speakers, room considerations, and associated equipment. If you’ve order your pair already, please chime in. I really want to hear what other people’s experience are with these unbelievable speakers.
I drive my Encores with both an Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier with 8wpc and I switch in my 700w Nord One-Up SE Monoblocks for non-critical listening and some big pieces of music that benefit from the extra power.
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
- Proprietary loudspeaker design
- Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
- One single crossover element placed within the tweeter path
- Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
- Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
- Two 6.5" mid-bass patented ’overtone & harmonic’ transducers
- Dual 11" low-frequency transducers
- 96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
- 20Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Dimensions Width 13.25" x Depth 15.25" x Height 62"
- 800 Watt power handling
- Weight 175 lbs