Conrad-Johnson MF-2550SE owners - What speakers are you using with it?

I am currently breaking in my just purchased CJ MF-2550SE power amp. Just wondering what speakers you are using with it and how it sounds. I am thinking of upgrading my Dynaudio Focus 260 floorstanders & Dynaudio Sub 600 to a more expensive floorstander to mate with the CJ. I am looking at Legacy Audio Signature SE & Focus SE. Any suggestions?
routeman21
@routeman21 Sorry for the late reply, kinda new to this forum and didn't realize u asked me a Q. The pairing is glorious. I although wish I bought the 2550SE instead, I just think I would get more extension, although all this analysis is purely speculation. I also use the CJ callsic 2SE pre-amp and that is a killer for the money.
Routeman, we sell the CJ products and many of the best speaker systems out there, we have on display models from Kef, Dali, Legacy, Elac, ATC, Quad, Paradigm, PSB, Cabasse and a few more. 

It will come down to what you value, pesonally we are not Magnaplaner fans nor do we like any planers, the issue with most planers is stunted dynamics, and many times an image which is too large without the more holographic focus of conventional dynamic speakers add to that sometimes limited spl, difficulty in driving, and usually bass that is not definded.

We like dynamic speakers which sound like planers in what a planer does well. The new Quad Z4 speakers are unbeliveable for $5k with a very transparent and silky smooth ribbon tweeter 

The Legacy's are also wonderful. big soundstage, warm midrange and very deep bass. 

Give us a call we have many years of experience with CJ.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
And on the contrary I believe no speaker can beat the Maggies for the money. A box speaker in relation sounds contrived to me. I auditioned the Wilson's and Maggies at the dealer I bought them from and I kept coming back to the Maggies. Irrespective ur CJ will sound spectacular with whaterver you choose. Audition in ur own home, thats the only way. 
If you listen to rock Maggies are best for the buck .
I owned several pairs and finally faced the facts that audiotroy names .
They simply do not have the dynamic range or bass definition required on the classical music I listen to . I was beguiled by the Maggie tone on chamber music .
But , I found Totems that do it all and they come as close to live classical music As anything I have heard and the Totem Signatures 1’s I listen to
80% of the time cost me all of 900 bucks on here few years ago .
Saved money got me a 3K Belles Amp which is playing Sibelius as I type
this and it is very close to the sound of Symphony Hall in Minneapolis where
I have heard hundreds of concerts .
Auditioning in you own home tells you what your room sounds like .
Which is why for those of us to whom money is an issue,you are much better off with a top monitor
on top grade stands in a near-field array .
And with Classical  all you need is a solid 50hz base , even with organ music , the overtones are all you need IF it is the music is that you all about .