Connect banana jumpers to locking banana speaker cables?

Hi everyone! I am in the market for speaker jumper cables, and have a question regarding my connection options? My speaker cables are single runs with locking Furutech banana plugs. The Furutech's will accept another banana plug into the back of them, but I am unsure as to if the quality of the connection would be the same as using a spade - spade or spade - banana jumper? Has anyone tried this?

My reason for asking is that I am constantly finding some great deals on jumper cables in the used market, they however seem to be the wrong configuration, such as banana - banana or directional banana - spade.

Thanks in advance to any thoughts that you could provide on the subject.

Matt
chewie70
Thank you for your response. I had previously read that topic, and had decided that I would like to try jumpers for myself, and see if I experienced a sonic difference. I'm just trying to figure out if I would experience some form of sonic degradation if I plugged a banana jumper into the back of the locking banana plug of my cables, versus connecting the jumpers directly to the binding posts? My mind tells me that as long as I have a solid connection, there should be no sonic degradation?
I found out that the best sound is when the banana plug from the amp are connected to the upper bi-wire input  of the speakers and the banana plugs of the Tellurium links are connected to the lower bi-wires of the speakers.