Competitive class D amp suggestions

I have been Class D fun since a few years ago when i bought my first class D amp. I like the concept, in general, and all the attractive features of this class of amplifiers. I tried 4 different ones, currently i  stayed with one of them that i consider to be the best among all four amps. I do enjoy and like it. At the same time,  my 5 watts SET amplifier (with more than 100 times higher distortion according to the specs) gives more natural and (surprisingly) notably cleaner sound (THD of the class D amp is 0.001). The soundstage  of the class D amp is not so bad but that of the tube one is still better.   

I remain attracted by class D amps though. 

Any fresh suggestions on reasonably priced class D amps (i mean excluding  non-reasonably priced class D amps, e.g., Merrill amplifiers)?

Any comments on non-reasonably priced class D amps are also welcome (so far i was not able to audition many class D amps and am curious if there are some which could really compete with Class A). 

128x128niodari

Thanks again for the input. 

Based on your suggestions, current possible selections are (in the priority order)

Peachtree Gan400, March audio P262 (which indeed seems to be well built - just judging by photos), VTV Purifi, and i may check the other suggested options as well.

Thanks @twoleftears for your comment. Though my question could not be so stupid; e.g., it is a common point of view that Ice Power amps sound natural and less analytical then many class D amps. But of course, this does not classify them as the best class D amps.

@smargo, your explanation was very useful, especially when you compare three amps with different type of modules in a comprehensible may. I also owned Cherry desktop Maraschino (STM). Its main attraction is the size (and power it gives for that size). I think the AGD amps somehow borrowed the desktop concept of STM, at least, in the design. The Megaschino is considerably better (and also it costs about 5 times more i think).  

I have heard the Rogue Sphinx many times at a local dealer. Every pair of speakers has sounded good with it. I have a Peachtree amp 500 Driving a pair of Focal 1028BE speakers. I am very happy with the combination. I understand that the GAN 400 is better, but there are very good deals on the 500. If you can still find one…

+1 on the Rogue Dragon, have owned 2 and the Medusa that proceeded it. Fantastic, versatile amp that really sang for me using Telefunken's.

I run AGD Audion mono blocks. They are destination amps for me.

For decades, I was a die hard SET guy. Was always turned away from SS because of the SS glare or edge. Not a problem with the AGDs. And the lack of distortion is a game changer.

Knowing Ralph, bet his new Atma Class D mono blocks are also excellent. 
Not Class D but an innovative design, Bakoon also give a clear window with no objectionable colorations. I have their headphone amp. Easily replaced a Berning ZOTL.