Competitive class D amp suggestions

I have been Class D fun since a few years ago when i bought my first class D amp. I like the concept, in general, and all the attractive features of this class of amplifiers. I tried 4 different ones, currently i  stayed with one of them that i consider to be the best among all four amps. I do enjoy and like it. At the same time,  my 5 watts SET amplifier (with more than 100 times higher distortion according to the specs) gives more natural and (surprisingly) notably cleaner sound (THD of the class D amp is 0.001). The soundstage  of the class D amp is not so bad but that of the tube one is still better.   

I remain attracted by class D amps though. 

Any fresh suggestions on reasonably priced class D amps (i mean excluding  non-reasonably priced class D amps, e.g., Merrill amplifiers)?

Any comments on non-reasonably priced class D amps are also welcome (so far i was not able to audition many class D amps and am curious if there are some which could really compete with Class A). 

128x128niodari

Thanks for the suggestions, indeed. It is a hard task to choose an amp without auditioning it. But since i decided to try another class D amp, it may take time and more efforts to come to decision. For example, I still have no clear idea yet on the sonic differences  between Purifi and GAN based amps, roughly (was not able to audition any of such amps).  I will check the other suggested options, but so far, I have no clarity. Would be helpful if you could be more specific on which features of the amp(s) you suggest you like or dislike. 

My first class D amp was PS Audio Stellar S300. I was really surprised how one can get that good sound for $1.5k.  I enjoyed it, it sound the best on live recordings, i like its compact size, the weight and it works completely cool even does not get warm. It is not an ideal class D amp for me, i think it lacks a bit mid-low frequencies. Exaggerating too mach, it sounds a bit like a megaphone, but it gives quite deep low and clear  high frequencies. My next class D selections were still not  ideal. The class D amp i am using now is Cherry Megaschino, the one I like the most among ones I had. It is not so traditional class D amp though because of its considerable weight, also it gets quite hot (hotter than my 200 watts integrated class AB McIntosh). But I think Megaschino is a better sounding amp, it somehow sounds more realistic and complete. Although the sound is somewhat clear and natural, compared to mu SET amp, exaggerating again, its reproduction is still a bit "dirty".  

As to the speakers, I use 3 pairs of Thiel speakers in different systems, CS6 in the main system with the 5.5. watts SET integrated, the bookshelf MCS1s with a Thiel subwoofer (that I currently use with the Megaschino) and CS3.6s. All of them are excellent speakers, I even never though to replace them. 

Listened to a couple different Class D amps last year from Rogue. I thought they were ok played thru Gallo and Dali speakers. I found both models a little bright. I actually enjoyed the CM3 more which is a tube integrated though not particularly tubish in presentation. I would be interested in hearing more D amps but until my ears signed off I would be loath to put down my money. I will say the Sphinx v3 sounded better than the original model I heard 5-6 years ago so the technology is moving in a positive direction. I did feel the tube preamp added some texture to the sound and maybe that is the way to look at this....