comparison of Njoe Tjoeb 4000 and Rega players

has anyone compared the Njoe Tjoeb 4000 or 4000 w/upsampler to the Rega Planet or Jupiter? My system consists of Coincident Victories driven by an ASL 1001 integrated.
mikejazz
I'm a happy user of the Tjoeb 4000. I usually listen 90% of the time to LP's on a Rega 3/Dynavector 10X4. That's the Rega comparison I make. BTW I use an AI Mod3-a tube preamp. All kidding aside the sound of the CD's don't match the LP's but the CD's are not harsh at all. The Tjoeb does sweeten them up quite a bit. I've listened to much more upscale CD players in the showroom but I don't feel an upgrade was warranted. I use as a reference CD the Chesky test CD, Rebecca Pidgeon Raven and Eva Cassidy Live at Blues Alley. The only tweaks for the Tjoeb I've done, much more is possible, is replaced the tubes to Siemens 6922's, lead weights on the cabinet top, and sorbethane feet.
I made an A-B comparison between them: Rega Planet 2000 and Ah! Njoe Tjoeb 4000 with upsampler and Siemens E288CC tubes.
Now I own the Ah!, it is much more detailed and very sweet too. The upsampler is highly recommended. I was making the upgrades one by one, and this was the greatest. Siemens tubes are also noticeable warming the sound.
About the Rega, it is the most vynil-like CD player I have heard. If I didnĀ“t go with the other one, I would have bought the Rega. The Jupiter should be a step beyond the Planet, but I have not heard it.
Both of them are great players within their price, with the upgrades the Ah! will be a little more expensive, but for my ears it is worth the money.
Hope this helps
Looks like the Audio Aero Capitole 24/192 CD Player hits the mark.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/audioaero_capitole24192.htm

I wonder how it compares with the Jolida and the Njoe Tjoeb