Hello @mikey8811, sorry for the delay... You are right, Sam (the OP) and I have similar systems...
* For amps, For example, we both enjoy Rowland M925 monos, although I also have in the system a pair of the rather amazing Rowland M535 bridged amps, which I alternate with M925.
* Both the OP and I have Vienna Die Muzik speakers.
In my case, I feed them through Cardas Clear Reflection speaker whires, which appear to be two level below Sam's Clear Beyond. Eventually, I might upgrade analog signal wires to Clear Beyond, so to evaluate the audible enhancements.
* Sam and I both use Cardas Clear Beyond XL power cords on most components.
* Without detailing all system differences, one more difference is in our analog XLR ICS... While Sam has the top of the line Clear Beyond XLRS, Clear Reflection XLR are my ICs from the Rowland Aeris DAC to my amps.... Yep, I have no preamp at this time.
As I might have already mentioned elsewhere, although Clear Reflection is two levels below from Clear Beyond, my system has reached a performance level previously unattained. This is not only a matter of simple resolution, and of all the typical enumeration of audible parameters that we audiophiles like to list.... This cardas loom and the luminous synergy it creates with my components is giving me a sense of musical completion, a sense of "having come home", a level of immersive joy, which I had never experienced before with admittedly excellent looms from other brands.
Yet, I realize that I might have heard nothing yet compared to what I might experience if I upgraded analog ICs and speaker wires to Clear Beyond... Truth is that the magic of my system has made me, well... Lazy to upgrade analog cabling to the next level up the spectacular Cardas pantheon... Or to any other brand, for all it matters.
This does not imply that I deem Sam's current quest to be without merit... I have had the fortune of trying earlier series of Shunyata wires, and found them to be much of my liking. Hence I am looking forward to hearing about Sam's experiments.
Just as a reminder, my system consists of
* Esoteric X-01 Ltd powered by XL, connected via Cardas Clear digital coax to...
* Rowland Aeris DAC + Rowland PSU (Power Storage Unit, based on ultracapacitors ) fed by XL and connected via Cardas Clear Reflection XLRs to either of the following...
* Pair of Rowland M925 monoblocks powered by XL,
* or Pair of bridged Rowland M535 amplifiers powered by xl...
* A pair of Cardas Clear Reflection connect the active amplifier pair to Vienna Die Muzik speakers.
I am using three dedicated 20A AC circuits.... One for X-01 and PSU; one for the amplifier connected to the left speaker; one for the amplifier connected to the right speaker.