Comparison Cary 306, Wadia 581, EMM Labs CDSA

Hi all,

it's time to get a new (used) CD / SACD player and I reduced the possibilities to the following 3 candidates:
Cary SACD 306 (PRO)
Wadia 581 (SE)
EMM Labs CDSA (SE)
(Volume control and/or digital inputs NOT a requirement but SACD playback a MUST)
Had anyone the possibility to compare these players? I think they are (used) in more or less the same price range and I've not the possibility to listen to all of them so I am really curious and can't wait to hear your opinions.
Listen a lot to (female) voices (Jazz, Rock, Singer/Songwriter), Classic and also Rock and Electronic.

Thanks a lot
Peter
bauerp

Showing 1 response by budt

Zeiman
I have been following a number of threads in regards to the emmlabs, esoteric and marantz units I am interested in. When I read your comments regarding emmlabs I keep thinking you are a competitor( either directly or indirectly), atleast the bitterness comes across like that. You just seem so passionate about your hatred towards emmlabs.
Incidently I am sure all of the cd/ sacd players mentioned are excellent. I see no reason to trash good equipment. It is fine to bring up issues( whether reliability or whatever) but there seems to be a lot of emotion in your responses and in my books raises doubts as to your motivations.