Compare Parasound 2100 vs. Parasound P3 preamps

I recently sold a P3 Halo preamp because the phono section was just so-so. I now have an opportunity to purchase a used Parasound 2100.

Does anyone know if performance of the 2100 phono section is sonically better than the P3? I have a Parasound 2200 power amp pushing a pair of B&W Nautilus 802 and occasionally a pair of B&W 803S. I just love the combination. I currently use a McCormack TLC-1 as preamp.

I am looking at the Parasound 2100 for use with my turntable.
morgandogge
"Therefore the 2100 is a much better preamp, phono section and all, than the P3."

Wow, I wonder if they are going to update the P3. I heard that Parasound is working on a Halo integrated amp.
Bizango: Thanks for the response. And I apologize for hijacking the thread. How do you like your integrated?
Jorgeparrapuppy, sorry but I don't remember the details because it was a while ago. He recommended the P7 when he learned that I was most interested in sound quality in a 2 channel rig as it has better parts, design, etc. More money, naturally! I ended up downsizing to an integrated by Wyred4Sound instead but never got the chance to audition the P7.
Thanks, Bizango1. Richard at ext. 13 in Parasound tech support indicated that the P3 was developed in 2000-01 while the 2100 was developed more recently. Therefore the 2100 is a much better preamp, phono section and all, than the P3.
Call Parasound. I called to ask about the differences between the P3 & P7 and the top guy there answered the phone-I can't remember his name. He was really nice and helpful and described the specific differences and their effects in detail.