Compare and contrast HCA1500A-4004Mk2-4BST

Looking to get the story on these three choices used. Thank you for your ear.
pbredi
I am looking to use one of these models for music listening. I see several on hte used market. What is the best bet?
Thank you
I'm partial to the Bryston myself. It's hard to beat the
build quality and reliability of the Bryston amplifiers. 20
year warranty!! I upgraded from 4B to 7BST's, and I'm ecstatic about them. I'm kind of biased, but I'd go for the
Bryston 4BST. Besides, in the unlikely event that you don't
like the 4BST, you'll be able to sell it easily. Although I
haven't heard the other two amplifiers, from what I've heard, the Aragon would be a close second, and the Parasound
a distant third. Hope you find what you're looking for.
I think the HCA is clearly in a lower class. I am also partial to the Bryston. Musical Fidelity also just came out with a high power wonderful amp (the A300cr power amp) which would also be worth a listen in new equipment. But for used you can't beat the 20 year transferable Bryston waranty and the 4B-ST sounds great as well.
I have owned 2 Parasound HCA1200MkIIs, the predecessor to the HCA1500. They sounded very good to me for their price point, they replaced my 2 Adcom 555IIs..
I own an Aragon 4004MKII right now. It is the most powerfull 2 channel amp I've owned. It's mint & I already have 2 friends who want it if I decide to sell it.
I have Pass Aleph & a Rowland Model 2 for music, I prefer the sound of these for 2 channel.
I am planning to get a Bryston 9BST THX Ultra 5 channel amp for my video system, I borrowed a friends for several weeks, it was super detailed in my system. The 20 year warranty is frosting on the cake...
These brands all have their strong points, what are you going to use them with?

Daniel
As an owner of a 4B-ST I am biased...

I would rate the three in order of preference with the Bryston first then Aragon, then Parasound. Now, the 4B-ST would have stiffer competition if we were to consider the Aragon 8008BB, Classe CA-200/201, Marsh A400 and a few others. But if this is the three we are working with the 4B-ST is the hands down winner for build quality, sonics, after sales service and the best warranty in the biz!
Thank you all for your input. I have purchased an Aragon 4004MKII,$750, and a Bryston 4BST, $1,200, and will give them both a listen and will probably not be able to part with either easily.