Come Back Geoff Kait!

Has anyone heard from Geoff? 

I miss his humour and acerbic wit. 
soma70
nonoise,

"If it can launch an ocean liner,
then any way you swing it works for me."

You may be on to something.

Conundrum has one sparkling wine packaged like a Champagne ("...this blend is produced in the true Méthode Champenoise...") which makes it suitable for ship christening. Now we cracked that part of the riddle, too.

By the way, to stay on the thread topic, the direction of the swing is very important.
" I saw where he's been posting over in AA, so either he was kicked off here, or just got tired of the same ole same ole "
  I had a very strong mental vision of what happened to GK. Determined in retrospect it was telepathic communication from the resident aliens in Wright Patterson AFB area 51. They told me he was using unauthorized alien juju on his telepathic tweak and his activated audio empowering Tourmaline was revealing technology humans were not advanced enough for. The aliens told him to knock it off and let things die down so he was forbidden to post on AG for an unspecified period of time.
Post removed 
I want to thank The Moderators for the removal of my post.

Obviously the shock collar that's on my neck has been 'hacked'.

Darn if I know who (or what) was reprehensible for this outrage of decent society.

If I'm able to determine whodunnit, it will be dealt with.

(Oh, BTW....re lines 2 through 4....If I'm threatening myself, does that count?  Just checking....)

(....while I may/may not have your inattention...does 'implied profanity' fall into the same 'nonoNo'?  Would a 'synth' word bring the same hammer down?  I've been silly me enough to think that the forum is populated by a mostly over-21 crowd....who, in the daily drives have likely subjected their dashboard to epithets that would melt the vinyl....

...oh, my grievious error....the .001% that can't cope with anything over

daisy....