Come Back Geoff Kait!

Has anyone heard from Geoff? 

I miss his humour and acerbic wit. 
soma70
SHANE !!! Come back Shane...... Father wants you.......Mother wants you... Shane.. come back Shane......
Post removed 
oldhvymec,
That was a cute story about your childhood, but I want to correct you about the white crosses (cross tops). They are not meth, which is a whole lot worse.
As a very occasional poster here I still managed to get that GK did thoroughly enjoy yanking people's chains. Especially if it had to do with Tekton Moabs for some reason. Not sure exactly why as they are perfectly adequate speakers.
Carpathain, as long as I don't leave you cursing "...wtf did he Mean by That?!" *L*  You'll know when my hinges fail....;)  Not quite yet...*G*

Meth....hmmm....meth od...method....understood....I had a fancy 'bout speed and internasals...put the brakes on, and set the parking brake.
Resorted to too strong coffee instead.... No, no Red Bull BS...

The caffeine is from urea....a component of fertilizer.  Look it up.
Stop drinking sh*t, really..... 

BTW...I can Xlate myself, but fear the result might prove to be worse.

(This forum is actually being kinda fun, get everyone tradin' jibes 'n asides...The Forum About Nuthin', shades of Seinfeld....'Philes Phoolin' About'...;)...)

Keep your Babel fish amused...when pissed, they eat towards the center.  You can spot the symptoms; flapping mouth syndrome, much adverbs about nothing....😏

I'm a journeyman on a serious quest to solve a guess.

GK missing all the fun...assuming he'd find this fun....;)