Combination streamer and music server…without DAC

Re. Combination streamer and music server without DAC:  There don’t seem to be too many of these out there and when I do see them, they tend to be quite pricey (Aurender N20).  I would like to use the DAC on my CD player.  I’m looking for something used, between $3K and $4K.  I suppose Lumin is an option by purchasing an L1 storage unit but I’m trying to avoid having another box.  I have about 300 to 400 cd’s.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

russellrcncom

six we have clients who used to own innous and now use the EVO

also innous is not upgradable we used to sell innous

we did a shootout of our aeon vs a statement with upgraded power supply it cost 3 times more and did not sound better

perhaps you should try an Aeon?

Post removed 

+1 on Innuos Zenith MK3 recommendation. I'm using one with the Eno filter and it sounds sublime. Not a trace of the so-called digital harshness in my system. Plus you get a built-in CD ripper, decent storage, and a Roon core (in addition to being a Roon endpoint) ... what more can you ask for.

Post removed 

I think most here are smart enough to see through audiotroy's salesmanship. I doubt anyone would fall for the tactics.

However, one thing I noticed is that the quality of his responses (both content and grammar) has decline precipitously in the last 2 years or so. Previously, at least he used to share his thoughts in an elegant manner and participate in deep discussions while not always pitching his products. Nowadays, it's just blatant advertisement with very little content. Is this a different person posting under the same handle?