Coincident Total Eclipses or Inner Sound Eros Mark

I am considering getting the Total Eclipses or the Eros Mark 3s. Both cost about the same. My amp would work fine with both. Any thoughts about either of these speakers or your preference of?
If I can't swing the price of these, I am considering the Coincident Victory loudspeakers. Any thoughts on this? My amps are 80 watt M80 Quicksilver monoblocks.
Thank you very much,
Edward
128x128elb

Showing 1 response by scotty_910

I am an innersound eros MK1 owner who is going to upgrade to the Mk3 panels and amp. I have also heard the totem line. I love the eros and think they are a great speaker, albeight within the limitations of the narrow sweet spot discussed above. Plus the customer service from Roger Sanders at innersound is outstanding! I have also hear the totems and while many audiophiles like the totems, I found them to be a bit on the shrill side for my taste - (yes I was driving them with solid state equipment but it was good solid state equipment (levinson). If you can swing it, I would recommend the eros. And if you are worried about your amp driving the panels well enough, try it out. Innersound offers a 30 day home trial at no risk to you. If you have a good retailer, bring the amp to the store and demo it with the eros right at the retailer. I cannot comment on the coincident speakers. As always though, its your ears that matter.