Coincident Super Eclipse III vs. Tyler Sig System?

HI,

Speakers that I would like to hear opinions on are the Tyler Sig System (1 or 2 piece), the Coincident Super Eclipse III, and the Devore Gibbon Super 8 (although the Devore might have the problem of getting lost a bit in there as well). I couldn't find a whole lot of opinions on the Coincident, but I get the impression that it is slated for smaller spaces as well, even though it looks like a larger speaker down to 28hz.

Musical tastes are jazz, classical, and electronic (first two are the larger emphasis though). Room size is 12x20 attached to another room (an "L) that is another 12x15, so it is a pretty big room. I was looking at the Merlin VSM, but it might not be the best choice in such as large room, although if I had a smaller space it would be at the top of my list.

To give you an idea of what I like and have heard: I thought the Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus were fun and musical, with fairly tight low-end extension, the Thiel 2.4 was pretty sterile (on MF gears), the Arial Acoustics 6 was a nice, neutral speaker, but not enough of a performance difference to justify upgrading, the B&W 803D was very resolving but not as good as I expected (in a high-end Classe system-$16,000 of gears). I like a full-bodied, musical sound, but something refined with some resolution, but not excessively bloomy or chubby. I have been running a SS amp/tube pre, which seems to be musical without overdoing things.

dawgcatching
Thanks for the responses. I will let you know what I like after auditioning and hopefully get something that I can live with for awhile!
Dawgcatching,
I realise this is very late and you very well might've already bought,but on the Tyler website there's a list of people that you can email and set up an audition at their homes. It's under the "Home Demo" link.
Best of luck with your decision.
How would the Super Eclipse III work with 8-10 watt set amp in a 19' x 13' room? Thanks.