Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro

My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.

Hi Snopro,

Charles1Dad said to consult you on the FW J2 amp vs. a 300B power amp or mono blocks (in my price range) to drive >95db speakers at low to moderate levels.

There’s a great discussion on Pass amps like the XA30.5 and 30.8 here https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/pass-labs-amps-and-avantgarde-speakers

And please see my post there for more details about my room and listening situation. My two way speakers plus powered subs use Azura 425 horns and GPA Altec 416 midwoofers, and are at least 95db.

If you no longer have the J2 perhaps you still recall what’s its sonic characteristics were like versus a good 300B SET amp. Thanks.

Joe,
I'm glad you were able to provide ajant what I know is valuable and thoughtful perspective. 
Charles, 
Charles,
Hopefully, that's what these sites are all about my friend.  To help each other with honest and valued insight.
I know I get that from you and others, but we should always try to listen for ourselves, if at all possible.