Coherent Speakers from Canada

Hi. I am quite interested in this line of speakers, especially the 10" and 12" models..has anyone had experience with them? or currently running them? The only place I see them for sale is from a dealer in Canada, Audiowise....any info would be appreciated.

rwanda
Hi Everyone, Frank here and I just thought to let you all know that my site is lacking( suck!) but I have a choice build customers orders 
or work on site for future orders. Over the next few weeks I will add
more info, but in the mean time just email me if you have any questions.
PS I still haven't finished planting my tomatoes and that should be priority. That gives you an idea how busy I am.
Thanks for chiming in Frank.......I think there is a lot of interest and I know you are better able to speak about these speakers than i...but boy I am enjoying them:-)
Post removed 
I listen mostly to jazz......all forms and 50% CD and 50% vinyl. I especially listen to West Coast Jazz horn players...but lots of piano as well.
Rwanda,
The type of music you listen to requires an audio system capable of providing a very organic and realistic presentation. No doubt that this wonderful genre of music sounds devine in your home. West Coast jazz horn players ? Oh yea! 😊
Charles