Coherent Speakers from Canada

Hi. I am quite interested in this line of speakers, especially the 10" and 12" models..has anyone had experience with them? or currently running them? The only place I see them for sale is from a dealer in Canada, Audiowise....any info would be appreciated.

rwanda
Rwanda,
Congratulations on your new speakers, being this pleased with them at this early juncture is very encouraging. Based on their design and what I’ve been able to read about them they seem to be very well executed. I look forward to further listening impressions from you.

I’ve been an advocate of efficient easy to drive speakers and SET/low power amplifiers for quite some time. I can appreciate yours and Wolf’s happiness with this choice. . Done correctly it can result in superb natural sound.
Charles
Thank you Charles......Frank is not someone who is spending time on his website, since he is a 1 man operation all his time goes into the building of the speakers. Audiowise Canada has some further information and pictures I  believe....and I would encourage anyone interested to contact Frank as he is more than willing to talk about the speakers.

From my conversation this morning with him an interesting fact is that there is no sound dampening material in the boxes...only a series of wood baffles..which allows a very neutral non fatiguing sound and of course a certain PRAT ....just lovely for my music choices.
Hi rwanda, 
It seems that at most of the audio shows the Coherent speaker is mated to  the highly regarded Triode Labs 2A3 SET amplifier with apparently stellar results.  What amplifier are you using with these speakers?
Charles 
@rwanda Just discovered this thread; thanks for bringing this brand to our attention. I like the whole coaxial design principle, in general, and I'd love to hear them some day; sounds like a great match for SET amps.
They kind of remind of one of the WLM speakers, a monitor I believe.
Having just wood baffles with no dampening also reminds me of Ocellia  speakers. It's a proven recipe and it takes a certain chef to get it just right. I hope you're rewarded with your purchase.

All the best,
Nonoise