Coherent speakers from Canada

Anybody here own speakers from coherent? Can you tell me about your experience with them in your room?
justanotherhifiguy
Hi every one, first off thanks for all the positive comments on my
line of Coherent speakers. I would like to mention a few things that
help the line work.
1 Coaxial driver Radian USA fantastic compression drivers/Wave guides.
2 My XD crossover, 1 - 10 mfd Mundorf cap, 1 custom multi wound coil, no resistors to pad down the compression driver despite it being 12 db hotter than the woofer,
3 Thin walled cabinets, 1/2 MDF with internal slats every 1.25 inches
no internal dampening ( don't want an acoustical capacitor effect to smear transients)
Customer showed up with his CD's mid 90's grunge, Cranberries
I was ready with the cotton balls. But low and behold some of those
recording were great and the 12's didn't dream at us. The point
is these guys are happy with any type of music but will show up
bad recordings.
Frank F
I guess I’ll chime in, I haven’t been on Audiogon in a decade or more(!). I’ve had some very positive experience with Coherent speakers, I’ve written about them on my website as well, and lately (very recently) I started a small retail shop, and I represent this line of speakers, among other things.

Anyways, they are pretty special, and each pair is really a labor of love. There’s some good information out on the web, but if anyone wants to know more, feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to oblige.

-Noam

Lol. just noticed Frank's post. He's the man to ask. On second thought, bug me so he can focus on building great speakers. ;)
"Customer showed up with his CD's mid 90's grunge, Cranberries"

Dolores O'Riordan  (Cranberries) voice can melt you!
To update, I've had my Model 10's for about 3 weeks now and I'm thrilled with them.  Amazing clarity and detail, with a full, robust tone.  It's like an open window into recordings now, although as Frank mentions above I can play all types of music and it's not fatiguing.  
I just want to put in a plug for Noam (sarchi1) from Stereo Untypical in Ontario (the Great White North, not the Inland Empire in CA) - a great guy who is fair, honest and who provides really excellent customer service.  I recently purchased a pair of beautiful Triode Labs 45 monoblocks from Noam and can recommend him and his dealership without reservation.

It's not uncommon on Audiogon and other sites to read about customers complaining about their dealers and services provided.  Noam is NOT one of those dealers.  I should also add that, although Noam is located in Canada, this is a good thing.  Due to the favorable exchange rate for the U.S. dollar buying in Canada is a good thing.  Contrary to urban myth, shipping from Canada to the U.S. does not cost any more than shipping from any U.S. northern border state.