Coda continuum 8

Is it still considered a good amplifier? The old reviews are good.
crwindy
Thanks @yyzsantabarbara , I bought the 07x. Doug Dale said there is almost 4 years left on the warranty. A good deal.

Lance
@lancelock Congrats, that really was a great deal. A couple of issues to look for. There was some source bleed issues on a small set of preamps. Including mine which was built around April or May 2021 (not really a big deal). There is supposedly a fix for it. My preamp had some other hiss issues and is back with CODA getting fixed. I have heard a properly working 07x at the dealer recently and it is extremely quiet. We could tell mine was clearly faulty.

Even with all the problems I have had with my unit, it sounded great. I think my units problems were related to the shipping. I had to open up my unit up to fix a loose wire on the volume control likely caused by rough handling by the shipper. This likely caused the additional issue I had.

The 07x and #16 were amazing at the dealer. I am getting some pennies together to replace the #8 with the #16.

BTW - today I started using some Cardas XLR to RCA adapter you added in a purchase I made for your old Benchmark AHB2 (maybe 5 years ago). I am going to need that adapter going forward. Thanks.
@lancelock You misunderstood my post. You already sent them years ago (for free) but I never used them until today. I do see my grammar was not that clear.