Closed back headphones and Focal

Hey folks, I am beginning to research closed back headphones. My primary use will be when family is still awake and sharing space so that speakers are off limits while the sound infiltration from my open backs is Less pleasurable .  Secondarily, if I find a good sounding set of cans that do well at passive isolation, I might consider them over ANC for travel. 
I also have an opportunity for a tremendous deal on the Focal Stellia. Does anyone have experience with them or suggestions for other closed back headphones?
dramatictenor
I have a pair of fostex mass drop Purple Hearts which is a 900 clone. I also have sennheiser hd800 hifiman Arya and focal elaer cans, all open back. The fostex are excellent and a fun listen because bass response from those cans is stellar and sound isolation is also very good. The senn 800,s and Arya are more resolving and have a wider soundstage as most open backs do but the fostex are great. I changed the ear pads on my fostex and have been using them pretty hard for a couple of years they held up really well until I inadvertently stepped on them and broke a plastic hanger for one ear cup. The part is on order so that was my fault. I,ve listened to the Sony,s and they are nice but a lot more $ than fostex. For noise cancelling closed back Bluetooth cans I have a pair of sennheiser . Very nice, 30 hour run time, super comfy and that wonderful sennheiser sound. Hope that give u a little insight.  Happy can hunting. Todd
If you're in Portland, Echo Audio has a pretty good selection of headphones and they often have used Audeze headphones at great prices.  They currently have a pair of LCD-X (not closed back however).  They also have a pair of AKG812's, which are also not closed back, but very nice cans.  They are very detailed and neutral, a different sound signature from the Focals and very comfortable.
Thanks Big Greg. Yup, I have listened at Echo. Currently I need closed backs because my listening room is multipurpose. Living with other people ;) 
@switzer145 Check out the thread “Anyone interested in nearly perfection on a headphone a a great price??” here from a few days ago also in the Headphones category — the OP has nice things to say about them and references several other headphones he’s compared them to.