Close your eyes and hear the music ?

It seems like music sounds better when I close my eyes. Some people claim that it sounds better with their glasses on. Someone once told me that if someone suggested that music sounded better in the nude that a large group of audiophiles would swear to it! What makes music better for you ?
stokjoc
Bob has a "problem" when listening to music and his wife is in the room. You can call it a side-effect of his speakers. Anybody wanna guess what it is ??? : ) Sean
>
Jdwek: Yes, I forgot to mention that I do dose off quite a bit, but only if the music is good.
Actually if I go to an actual live classical concert I invariably doze of right about the second movement. Sometimes I think I should be awake for the whole thing but that little nap I get is so peaceful
Sean, Bob's just illustrating the sonic qualities of his system is: so good, it makes you want to love and create (your own music)... Bob, I hope you don't create home-music to a vinyl background: you know, that recurrent and distracting sound as the stylus hits the end of the side...:)

BTW, I too like listening in the dark room with a view (night view) from the balcony. But I rarely listen peacefully; I get up and move in front of the speakers, I conduct the orchestras, etc.
Must be a frustrated, would be musician!