Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
Mrjstark, if your post implies that because I was invited to Clement's house to listen to his new speakers I had to write something nice, that is pretty irresponsible and outright accusatory. I do not work for Stereotimes in any capacity, I do not review equipment nor do I get any perks for writing nice comments. Just check my threads or answers on Audiogon Forums. I love music and I enjoy listening to it through the best equipment I can, even if I can't afford it. You might want to review your own integrity before you post any comments of that sort in the future.
First off,I see NO reason for anyone to be defensive about something they like!Personal preference is fine by me,and it is very nice to have a "general invite" defending a particular system(I,myself would not be put on such a limb).Yet,and yet,it can backfire,and I have seen this aplenty!
I have no doubt as to the potential fine performance of said design.
I would like to ask Mr.Perry if he could,please,mention the particular "five way" horn set-up he liked so much,in France.Very curious,am I!
I have absolutely NO agenda other than curiosity,but wonder if it could be the five way Magico.Not many five way horns I know of.
Very curious!
Best.
I do not work for Stereotimes in any capacity

I do know that.......Wasn't directed towards you.

"I love music and I enjoy listening to it through the best equipment I can"
So do I.....

"You might want to review your own integrity before you post any comments of that sort in the future."

?????????? ITEGRITY........please, give examples.
I am an open book.....try to be honest - always.....if that is the crime.........shot me in my heart !!!!!

" if your post implies that because I was invited to Clement's house to listen to his new speakers I had to write something nice, that is pretty irresponsible and outright accusatory. "

...........You think ???

Because, someone thinks or believes in something it doesn't makes it so. Am I entitled to have an opinion base on my short encounter with Majestic Spks ???............to some yes - to some no. According to You, Greg and Clement those speakers are THE ONES and anyone with a different opinion is full of s..t and full of agenda (or just on different level then Alfa and Omega). Well....if that is truth then it apply to 95% of audiophile community. (I know Greg and Clemente might not think that but one of "Tree Musketeers" ....is, guess who)
I had a listen to the big Sunny Cable speaker at CES and it sounded great.
Definately in the top five best sounding rooms.
Downunder

What are the other 4 of the top five you are referring to, just curious