Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
I think most of us can think and purchase for ourselves ... maybe being too literal here but I appreciate the great quality of reviewers and review sites that we have so that if I do some day buy new speakers there is lots of excellent discussion and information to get me pointed in the right direction. I would love to try more gear in my system but have limited financial resources to do this so reading and listening to others is next best for me. $90,000 speaker reviews don't interest me much but have to admit I would love to just hear a pair of magicos based upon what I have read.
Don't know Clement Perry personally but reading a few of his reviews leaves me thinking he's a but odd. I can't figure out what his "game" is.
WHO IS HE ?????????????
TO TELL ME WHAT SOUNDS GOOD,
AND WHAT DOES NOT.

I LIKE TO SHARE EXPERIENCES, LISTEN/TALK TO OTHERS.
BUT, WHEN IT COMES TO SPANDING MY MONEY - FINAL
DECISION IS 100% MY OWN.

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW, FINE...BUT FOLLOW YOUR OWN
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EARS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

" choosing your own path is quait difficult
but it is also the most rewarding "
Guy's, I really did not post this as a critique of Clement Perry's review, I read all the reviewers and take what they all say with the a gaint grain of salt and always use my own ears to decide for myself, but just wanted to know if anybody in our Audiogon crowd had ever heard for themselves these speakers. This was the point of this post, not because I trust Mr. Clements review, but what GON members have to say about Sunny Cable companies wires or speakers.
$88,000........a pair.
How many owners you think are there......?
I mean , come on.
$30,000 - Component cable........anyone.

But hey, we can talk about it......but what is the point.

I am not doubting that they are really good
but so is Ferrari. Drove one ?....NO, would i like to hell ya ?
However, Ferrari is real - how real is Sunny,
only Clemente Perry knows.
And lets keep it that way.