Clearwave Duet 6 / Usher Audio BE-718 / or...?

I’m looking into getting a different pair of speakers possibly and I saw a pair of Clearwave Duet 6’s that I could swing but after reading about them a bit, I’m worried about how revealing they may be with my mediocre front end (Anthem I-225 Integrated, Dragonfly Red Dac / jitterbug, streaming tidal).  

I then saw a pair of Usher BE-718 tiny dancers for sale in that price range aNd am considering that as well.  I like Beryllium tweeters from what I’ve heard this far.  

I listen to alot of EDM / Techno at louder volumes so these speakers need to keep up dynamically.  I can fill the bottom end with a sub but need them to play loud without cone breakup / distortion/ signs of stress from the drivers.

I’m looking for a clean, open, detailed sound.  I loved a pair of ATC SCM 7’s yhat I had recently but they wouldn’t stay composed in the bass region under the volumes that I’m looking for.  

I replaced them with some Tyler Acoustics D3MX’s with upgraded Morel Tweeters and these sound great in all regards except that I lost a little detail / resolution.

Any other speaker suggestions that use top notch drivers in the under $1300 range would be appreciated as well!
128x128b_limo