Classe SSP-800 Reset

I made some mistakes while trying to set up configurations as well as inputs. Can anyone tell me if there is some sort of reset function I can use to return the settings to their original state.
Thanks.
Rick
rick58
Dear people , my classe ssp 800 is not sending any audio signal to poweramps ... Video is OK , everything else seems ok too ... any idea of what`s going on ? and also , something i should do ? reseting would be a good try ?
Thanks very much to the both of you. I really appreciate you taking the time to read and respond to my post.

Best regards,
Rick
It has been a long time since I had to reset mine! I think it is nested in the menus but can't be 100% sure. While I love the SSP-800 the menu structure is a bit confusing, you can easily go back and correct the setting or use another profile if you screwed up the speakers and don't want to fix them, I used to keep two profiles depending on what speakers I was using and it is easy to switch between them.

Wish I could be of more specific, but I do believe it is in the menus....
Power on the unit, and go to the Menu. Using the remote, press F1, F2, F3, F4 in order. This will change the display to a Tech Menu. Select 'Restore Factory Defaults' to reset the unit. If there are programmed settings that need to be saved, choose the 'Archive Settings' button prior to selecting the Restore Factory Defaults. After the unit has been reset, repeat the above procedure but now choose 'Restore Settings' to restore the programmed settings to the unit.