Classe Sigma SSP and Rel S3 connection issue

Did anyone out there have any issue with connecting the Classe Sigma SSP and Rel S3 subwoofer using both .1 LFE and Rel high level speaker connection at the same time. I have an issue using this connection as recommend by Rel and configure the front left and right speaker to "full". When I did it this way, I lost all mid bass when watching 5.1 movie.
silverstar12
Post removed 
I used both inputs which is recommended by Rel. I have my center and surrounds speaker Xcross over at 60 and 80 hz respectively. Then front left and right set to full. This is what rel recommend but I lost all mid bass. Then I change the front speaker to cross at 60 hz but still have the same results. Rel said this is what need to be done but Classe said no.
Post removed 
My main front left and right are B&W 804s and center is also B&W htm3s. They are cross at 60hz. There are no sub out cross over in the Classe. The Rel speaker level cross over for the main speakers is cross at around 40hz. When I listen to stereo music using just the main with the speaker level input, bass are fine. It is just that for 5.1 listening, even we set all speakers to small and let them cross over to the sub out, the mid bass is not that good. I think is something to do with how Classe handle bass management. Quite disappointed with the Sigma SSP.
Post removed