Classe CDP .5 or Denon 2910

I have been considering a change in my system. Currently I have: Classe CAP-151 (old version), Classe CDP.5 (old version), Vandersteen 1B. I also have the Sony DVP-NS500P in order to play DVDs and SACDs. I am very happy with the Classe cd player, but would like to upgrade in order to play DVD-Audio in addition to SACD . I don't feel I can afford a universal player with the build quality and price of the Classe. I recently found out about the Denon 2910 and thought it might be what I'm looking for. I hear that it has a very good video section and the audio is pretty good also, but not quite up to the standard of Classe. I thought I might be able to add a DAC, possibly a MSB Link, to upgrade the audio without breaking the bank. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance for any replys.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmaxsound2000
Read the reviews. You may find that the Denon 2200 series is much better for the money than the 2910-I did! The denon should be a little less bright also, but that's your opinion. Personally, I found the denon quality quite nice and scrapped using an external DAC (CAL Alpha & Audio Alchemy 3.0).