Classe CA100 - Static, Cut Outs when cold. Ideas?

So I recently purchased a Classe CA100 amp. I removed my old amp from a perfectly working system and installed the Classe. Upon first playing music I immediately noticed something was wrong. The channels were dropping out at random and the was static coming through. I assumed the amp was broken.

Then as I left the music playing while I tried to to figure out the problem it seemed like the symptoms were going away. After an hour the amp sounded okay. Then today, after remaining on all night I played some tracks at a high volume and it seems okay. So I turned it off while I'm at work and I'm going to see how it does from cold again.

Any ideas what would cause this? There is a B&W service center (parent company of Classe) 10 mins from my house. I may look to see how much it would cost to give it a once-over. How much do you think?

Thanks
miatame

Showing 1 response by b_limo

FWIW, I have a classe ca-150 and have never had a single problem with it and love the sound of it.
I say just try leaving it on 24 / 7. It's kinda like when you go to the Dr. And tell him it hurts when you do "this", so he says "well don't do that!"