Class-D recommendation

Looking for a class-D recommendation for the base portion of a multi-amp system w/ active xover.  The amp will be powering a pair of 15" 4Ohm woofers from 30 - 600Hz.  Need at least 400W, very high damping, and clean into the midrange.  Everything above 600Hz is taken care of by a class-A amp.  I would prefer to spend <$2k used.
tinear123
My friend has a 2 channel Cherry Amp powering his Aerial 7T's. Excellent smooth dynamic sound w/penty of bass. Built in the USA. The base Cherry Audio amps is $2400 new.
Surprised no one has given D-Sonics any love.  They get very good reviews. I run the 1500 monoblocks in a second Maggie rig and they are very good.
Thanks all... I'm starting to work my way through the recommendations.  Keep them coming.
+1 for the Cherry amp. Have one pushing a new pair Spatial M5s through a Mytek Brooklyn Bridge. A relatively new offering of theirs is called a 2 Cherry (King version or regular). Puts out 400 into 4 ohms with 1000 watt peak (200/8 ohm). Very controlled, clean and smooth. Right in your price range should check with Tommie O'Brien the owner for deals. All US made, his proprietary built in-house Class D modules. Been at it for over 25 years.. Liking mine a lot. Cheers
I picked up a Class D Audio SDS-470c from a fellow Agon member just for fun and added it in my showroom.  Paired with my Legacy Focus SE's it outclassed an extremely powerful Class AB amp in dynamics and extension.  While not the last word in detail and transparency, it is the first Class D amp that had enough warmth and musicality for me to enjoy for extended periods of time.  I actually love it.  Arguably the best amp you can buy under $1k.