CLASS D MONO AMPS buy ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS

CLASS D AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED TO OUTPERFORM ALL OTHER TOPOLOGIES 

The Amplifier is the New Class D Mono Amps using GaN Fets in a unique Patented
Circlotronic output stage…Design by Ralph Karsten of ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS 

Rated at 100 watts 8 ohms and 200 watts 4 ohms with low distortion across the full audio bandwidth with excellent noise characteristics 

I have been using ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS MA-1 3.0 with all factory upgrades along with NOS 6NS7 Input Tubes for many years 

The New ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D has outperformed my MA-1 3.0 in all areas…the resolution and transparency are simply an Amazing Accomplishment

Also I sold my MP-3 mk 3.0 and purchased the New MP-3 mk3.3

In my Audio opinion I believe the ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D MONO AMPS used with the MP-3 mk3.3 will offer one of the most transparent sounding electronics combinations to date…only using the MP-1 mk3.3 will offer more performance 

I have used other High End Amplifiers in my system and the ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D MONO AMPS outperformed all of them as well

Music Lover…Audiophile…Retired Audio/Video Engineer over 45 years 

Thanks for Reading 

TubeGuy 45

tubeguy45

Showing 3 responses by rsf507

@audioquest4life  Have listened to the Novacrons many times at a local dealer and agree a wonderful amp BUT must be used with correct speakers that have a high impedance to do their magic.

Hopefully these new Atmasphere class D amps will be my next purchase. Looking forward to hear them after my dealer in NH gets a pair in and gets them broken-in.