Class D for a Tube Lover

First, I'm sure this has been asked many times but searching the subject wasn't too helpful to me.

So apologies in advance.

I enjoy tubed electronics and class A amps, which tend to be a bit warm.  My current Cary 805s warm my small (12x16) music room even in the cool/cold of winter.  I've got other amps that don't produce much heat, but am looking for something that produces no heat.  Living in a home with no central AC the room gets uncomfortably hot during the summer months.

So...I'd like to try some Class D amps.  Stereo or mono is just fine.  And my speakers aren't difficult to drive so I don't need a thousand watts.  But if that thousand watt amp sounds great, I'm not adverse to that, either.

I'd like to keep the price under 2k used.  

Please help.

Thanks.

128x128audiodwebe
You’ll have to spend way more on Class Ds to get the results you’re hoping for. I have an idea of what you’re seeking but unfortunately you won’t attain it without a high-end Class D. 
Having owned both, I would say the PS Audio M700 monoblock's are a big step up from the S300 and are pretty darn good (esp. for the money). Tube-like is sometimes said about them, but I wouldn't go quite that far. But I would say that they are quite listenable, even for someone (like myself) who is repelled by the thin and edgy sort of sound some folks associate with Class D amplification.  

A pair can be had for 2K used plus or minus a couple of hundred.  You can also get a pair new with warranty from PS Audio for $2100 if you have something to trade in that originally cost $900 or more.  (The key to making maximum use of PS Audio's trade in program is to find something to trade in that isn't worth much on the used market any more but that had an original MSRP near or above their maximum trade in allowance -- $900 for a pair of M700's.  It seems unnecessarily complicated  --why not just a discount? -- but it's worked well for me several times). 
Amps with ICEpower modules.  They tend to be very warm sounding, almost syrupy. If you like the way the Parasound A line sounds, you'll probably like these components a lot.
I’ve had two icepower amps and would not  call them either warm or syrupy.