Class Action Suit against UPS?

How many of us are getting our Audio Equipment Destroyed by United Parcel Service. A brand new BAT amp claim was denied even though UPS lost it for two weeks. Although FEDX costs more, they take better care of Audio Equipment. Anyone having problems with UPS?
jcov
Trust me, Fedex is no better. I've had to fight with them twice now, and they've denied the second claim, even though the inspector wrote in his report that it was clearly the fault of fedex. Just want everyone to know that fedex is no better than ups. They were at one time, but no more.
Yes, UPS just lost a pair of cables, and their resonse was "well, the address was wrong." But that was the address their moron clerk typed on the receipt after I read it to him correctly twice on the phone, not the address I correctly put on the package itself. If they don't honor the insurance claim, I will sue the bastards, and report it as consumer fraud to every consumer protection agency I can find.
Yes, I was awaiting delivery of some Stealth PC Premier Speaker Cables, and was tracking the package online. The day I was expecting the package, expecting a line item like "Delivered", instead I saw this "Code ...." something meaningless like that. I had to phone them (they didn't contact me), and it turned out that the package has mysteriously become empty during transit. Luckily the shipper insured the package, but suspect he's having trouble claiming on the insurance. UPS also damged a CD Player and a DVD player I shipped. They never honored the claim. They also destroyed several suits of mine during transit. They never honored the claim. They also failed to arrive on a scheduled delivery pick up day - no phone call or anything. They are a disaster. There are plenty of UPS bashing sites on the web, but I'd say it would be difficult to find a Fedex bashing site - Fedex is just so reliable. I'd like to see more people on Audiogon and other sites specify "No UPS delivery". They deserve to fail.