Class A Options for adding Roon and MQA to existing system

I want to add a Class A digital front end to my 2-Channel main music listening system.  My current Streamer is an Oppo Sonica DAC which has a pretty decent D/A capability that I use to stream Tidal music.  What should I look for to add Roon and MQA?  The rest of my system consists of a Linn Sondek LP12 analog front end and a Primaluna CD player both feeding a Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated amplifier.  I'm currently listening through the GoldenEar Triton 3's with my eye on purchasing the Triton References next (after I solidify all of the front ends).  I'd like to keep the Oppo for D/A conversion if possible to be able to focus $$ (looking to spend ~ $,500) on the Roon and MQA processing and be able to upgrade to a higher quality DAC at a later date.  As a bonus, I'd like to be able to include a SSD drive (preferably internal to the new streamer) for local download storage.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
boeingaudio

Showing 2 responses by tomic601

@ezstreams spaceage! Cool
i am retired, 7 zip codes but never Huntsville

the Synology is more or less fire and forget once setup ( probably jinxing myself as I say that ) I have not done it but the NUC is pretty cost effective, allows you to spend more on a good DAC.

have fun

Brother has Aries mini with linear PSU but he is not using the SSD which is a nifty option.. he does have a Lampizator Amber2 DAC

OP are u Boeing person past present? I am