Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
@audioman58
does the accuracy of cmr could be result too much (as erik said) or sterile sounding?
the detail you write in comparison with mundorf silver oil is more or less?
which is warmer between the two ?
i also find mundorf silver oil the best of mundorf production, i love them, but i have not done comparison versus MR or better CMR, and you ?

@erik_squires
regarding imaging i find CMR more stable then MR.
with MR the instruments go everywhere in the room and have giant dimensions
i suggest you to compare the caps on both speakers: compare them only in one channel is a great error
this is a suggestion on my eperience.
on one channel is easy but not right :)

-->At the end i would konw if when these CMR are burned-in are sterile/hyperdetailed cap.
i like very much mundorf silver oil, does CMR close to them ?
:)
I find the CMR  better then Mundorfs in  overall balance .i would have Never 
just installed one capacitor channel that is just asking for a headache 
one channel sometimes mixes more bass on one channel then   another on cd, it could be the other speaker there is no standard ,this to applies to correct phase also.some cds
are out of phase that is why the New PS Audio dac has a phase option 
and decodes every cd in DSD which is like a master recording,and very analog and detailed .
they have a Major firmware upgrade coming out in 4 weeks that will really raise the Bar .Just a heads up if any of you guys are treating yourself to a new dac. That is my Bday present . Underwood Wally has some good deals.
@audioman58
could you answer to my questions of my last message ?
"the CMR detail you write in comparison with mundorf silver oil is more or less?

which is warmer between the two ?

i also find mundorf silver oil the best of mundorf production, i love them, but i have not done comparison versus MR or better CMR, and you ?"
Audio

I am doing the testing I am doing exactly because of the differences. :) That and that I really want to remake the crossovers and need to wait for resistors to come in.

The nature of engineering and testing is not always to build up full prototypes, and then fix what is wrong. Engineering, like science, is built up from smaller tests, small hypothesis that lead us to larger goals.

As part of my own process, I first do this 1-sided capacitor test to prove whether or not there really are any differences at all, as they are most clear this way. It is much harder for the placebo effect to interfere and relies a lot less on aural memory.

The notes I made about imaging support the hypothesis that these two capacitors are NOT equivalent. If I had a rock solid image with two different caps L and R it would support the hypothesis that the two caps are equivalent. On the other hand, this test cannot evaluate the overall difference in imaging of the two caps.

Once this testing is over, and I have strong evidence for the differences in dynamics and tonal balance, then I will rebuild both crossovers and be able to fully assess the overall imaging.

Of course, another approach would be to build two entirely different crossovers. Given how I destroyed the first, that may very well be how I should have gone, but honestly I'm pretty lazy and don't want to switch back and forth for these trials. :)

Best,

E
Post removed