Choosing between floorstanding speakers.

HI, i am new here so first of all thanks for reading. I want to upgrade the front speakers in my home theatre. Currently I have an old pair of B&W 603S2 hooked to a Marantz NR 1606 on Pre - amps with a Crown li800 Amp. I have 3 options.
1) A pair of CM10 S2, they are asking about 2K (which is a bit over my budget but local pick up) 2) A pair or 802 S3, almost the same price 3) A pair of the new 600 Series (603) for almost 300 USD less. 
I love audio, my usage of that set is mainly movies from BluRay 4K and the usual streaming services. I might listen to music every once in a while but is not its main use.

Thanks for your responses.

VJS
victorjs
I have the 802 S2s with upgraded crossovers and the BAF.Best speakers I ever had. They look like Darth Vader's kids, but worth it.
Absolutely de 802. 
But what is really lacking to your system is the brain. You will need a pre amp and an amp.
the marrantz won’t push the 800
that was my mistake when started

i am using now 
803’s with nad. 17 feeding a classe amp5

started with the 803’s pushed by a big Yamaha 
my problem only solved when I upgraded my brain 
I’ve heard over 60 pairs of speakers myself in the past 3 months 
do not listen to anyone who has an opinion that hasn’t heard what they’re recommending or can’t articulate what they like so you can determine if your tastes in audio are compatible 
the biggest issue for me is brightness - finding a speaker with clarity was easy, but finding one that I could listen to for more than 20 minutes without fatigue was another story. For your budget no question is the monitor audio silver 300 (current version) - no fatigue and had the best overall presentation beating out stuff costing up to double its price 
You might also look into the Tekton Line.
Plenty of options in your budget range.
If you are planning to keep your cm series center and rears, the Cm 10 is your best option. Since all the speakers will have the same tweeter and crossover design, they will blend perfectly for the best music and home theater experience. Anything else will cause a mismatch and further aggravation.