Choosing an Integrated AMP for KEF Q900 Speakers

I listened to KEF Q900 and Q700 at a couple stores and really like how they make you feel that live music is performed right in front of you. All my music is digitally coming from a Macbook Pro.

I really like the simplicity of the Peachtree Nova 125 or Bel Canto C5i integrated amps with built in DAC, but don't know whether that's a good match for the KEF Q900 or Q700 speakers.

Does anyone have experience with this combination or feels strongly about what would be a good match for one of the components?
ganymed
Although this thread is pretty old, I thought I could give you some sentiment on the Bel Canto c5i. I've had one for about 8 months now and absolutely love it. It's driving 4 Ohm speakers fed directly from 2 digital sources (optical and coax). I've had more powerful amps and more expensive equipment, but I don't think I've enjoyed as much hassle-free listening as I have with the c5i. It's basically: set it an forget it. It just does not draw attention to itself; I'm not constantly messing with cables; and I feel like, with good source material (largely from Spotify these days), that I'm listening to exactly what is being sent to the unit-god,bad, or ugly. I've even have a sub hooked up with the tape out, so as to augment my current configuration.

The only thing I miss is a pair of balanced pre outs. The DACs have this, but not the c5i.

I'm thinking of making some changes to the system, but it's going to be along the lines of speakers, not different amplification.

Sound wise: smooth, balanced...Compared to and Ayre pre I was running, seems "richer" more like a C-J MF2250 I once owned.

Great piece of gear.