Changing Magneplanar LRS jumpers for Neotech 12 AWG

Magneplanar are well-known for their panel isodynamic panels and their potential for clean sound is very high especially considering their price.  The LRS are no exception and they share a common characteristic among many Magneplanar if not all, a steel nickelled jumper. Many forums exist about this topic and the results after changing these jumpers are positive in many case or not change in other cases.

Using Neotech with Teflon 12 AWG solid core, simply propelled my LRS on another level.  I need to say that I used Mundor Connector BFA Beryllium Copper Banana Plug soldered with Cardas solder for convenience.

Imagine listening music at midnight with an excellent definition, pin point imaging a kind of pure happiness listening to music and keep this impression at 2h.30 pm 

Much more precision globally much less grain in the voices males, females, better bass,!! better bass?? Remember that many Magneplanar use series structure cross-over so tings are interdependent the bass and table cells are interrelated contrarily to parallel cells.

The difference is huge, really huge.  Your turn to try.
armagedon36
Did some more searching...couldn't find a x-over schematic for the LRS.

Anything out there?   Don't want to tear apart the grill cloth if I don't have to.

Contact Danny from GR Research.  He just came out with an upgrade kit for the XO, so he should have the schematic.
Watched his video relative to the LRSs.   Embarrassing that he is asking $230 for his XOs. Definitely not a fan of what he is promoting.

I'll do my own design/solution.