change amps or speakers

I am powering Eminent technology LFT8bs with quicksilver M60 monoblocks.  No preamp - I am running a dac directly to the amps, which works because with this configuration I am using very little attenuation.  Problem is it is obvious that the ETs require more current and/or wattage- the detail is there but not the punch and there are times when I am maxed out on volume at 12 0'clock and need more. Question is do I change the amps or speakers - I love the quicksilvers and put some serious $ into modifications.  A well respected friend/tech highly suggested I seek out a used pair of PSB stratus golds. I have a medium sized family room and like detail neutrality but need more rhythm and dynamics. Thanks you.
majorc
I run a pair of Martin-Logans ESLs with Quicksilver Mini-Monos. I was surprised that the M-Ls played loud and were easy to drive. I played that system for years and the amps are still in use. Not sure what happens if you drive the amps really hard all the time but I get all the volume I need with just 25 watts and the amps held up fine. The system was quite good. .  
@majorc 
"the (older) M60s are a complete no go"

Yeah, kinda wondered if he'd say that, and he's a Klipsch horn speaker guy according to local dealers here.   I've only heard your same taller EMT LFT8Bs with the later model Quicksilver mono amps with the larger transformers and knurled speaker terminals. Sounded quite nice.  Also heard the smaller version EMT LFT16a 85db speaker many times paired with a low 8 watt limited production Audio Note Meishu integrated tube amp and it was impressive. 16As were amazing with the new QS Mono 120s, and could tell the EMTs like power.  Matching well is key for sure. 

fwiw, both pairs on all amps were run with very low capacitance RCA silver interconnects and low capacitance silver plated speaker cables.   All combos had plenty of volume in a 20'x40' foot room too. 

Yes Mike mentioned Klipsch right off the bat.  Are any of you familiar with the various models? 
@majorc 
Yes Mike mentioned Klipsch right off the bat. Are any of you familiar with the various models?

Yes, and It might be worthwhile to head over to the Klipsch forum, lots of quicksilver amp owners there with all the different models. 

Many over there are into the lower power / low noise amps paired up with classic horn versions.  A different sound compared to your EMT.