Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
I was an early adopter of Bob's cables and always thought he offered affordable cables with solid performance.  I recently decided to start building a secondary tube system and decided to go back to Cerious and try out his Graphene Extreme power cord.  I'm glad I did.  The improvement over his previous Nano Signatures is not subtle, stark improvement across the board.  It's a very good power cord for digital sources, in my case a Lumin A1.

Tuneful bass, smooth treble, separation, depth, extended highs, rich mid-range, dynamics, it's all there, but most importantly makes my Avantgarde Zero 1's sound natural and engaging with lifelike tactile images.  You feel the music with the Extremes and the pace is so nice to follow, not garbled up or disjointed in any way.
I'm impressed, and at the current price is a no-brainer.  All the previous posts are spot on, these are super bang for your buck.  Great job Bob!
I got my pair of Graphene Matrix Speaker Cables today.
First impressions, wow what a friggin beast.  When I first opened the box I thought the cables were pretty thick but reminded me of old MIT music hose cables I had 20 years in terms of diameter.  Then I realized each cable was for 1/2 (positive or negative) of one channel.  Geez.  The cables alone weigh 31 lbs according to Bob.
I've only had the opportunity to listen to a couple of CDs while they break in on white noise.  I put on a Jackson Browne IEM bootleg I have to start.  The bass response from my Hansen Prince speakers using Bob's cables literally shook my chair and the room where my system is for now SUCKS for bass response (open on one side and 23 foot ceilings).  Like I said, I( need to burn them in, and need to spend more time listening but I'm a big believer in first impressions.  These cables just seem to get out of the way and all you hear is music.
Ian
P.S. Thumbs up to all of you on the Agon forums.  I would never had heard of CT had I not read about the cables here.  Thanks to Bob Grost for top notch service.  More to follow.
ihmeyers,

Congratulations!
If you haven't already, you need to continue adding the Matrix cables throughout. Each additional (interconnect, power cords etc.) just keeps improving the overall sonic landscape.

ozzy