Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
@wig Can you PM me? Not sure why I can't send you one. Maybe too low of a post count. Thanks. 

Klh007,
I am the second owner of a well cared for Graphene Extreme red power cord which replaced my favorite digital power cord on my Aqua LaScala II Optologic dac just for kicks. I heard an immediate improvement but thought it was new stuff syndrome, so I walked away for a couple of hours. When I sat down again I could only grin and shake my head in amazement. I have never experienced a power cords affect in my system with such profound impact!
i had ordered CT IC’s and speaker cable just prior to adding the power cord which have  not arrived yet, but I can’t wait to add them to my system. Next Tuesday should be fun and exciting.
powerglide, I'm glad to hear about your positive reaction to the GE Red PC, and I want to hear how the other cables sound to you as well. Have you asked Mark Sossa (AQUA) about upgrading to the new algorithms for your DAC? Exciting week coming up, let them burn in to hear their best performance.
Klh007,
Concerning the Aqua, I was assuming the upgrade was only available for the Formula at this time. I will check to see if mine is due.
Bob informed me during conversation on the handling of the cables during use. I will respond as the fun progresses.
Klh007,
Game over with a slam dunk which shatters the backboard in a million tiny shards! Rather than a synopsis at this point in time, I just ordered two more GE Red PC’s. Will see what the future holds with a complete loom. This is gonna’ be good. 
If you haven’t tried the GE Digital 1/0 into your headphone dac you may be missing the most fun, as it transformed the 10 year old Senny HD650’s into powered subwoofer headphone with no smear.
i thought for a minute my head was going to vibrate except the control is fabulous. Broadband was there with no break in time.