Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Post removed 
@wig Can you PM me? Not sure why I can't send you one. Maybe too low of a post count. Thanks. 

Klh007,
I am the second owner of a well cared for Graphene Extreme red power cord which replaced my favorite digital power cord on my Aqua LaScala II Optologic dac just for kicks. I heard an immediate improvement but thought it was new stuff syndrome, so I walked away for a couple of hours. When I sat down again I could only grin and shake my head in amazement. I have never experienced a power cords affect in my system with such profound impact!
i had ordered CT IC’s and speaker cable just prior to adding the power cord which have  not arrived yet, but I can’t wait to add them to my system. Next Tuesday should be fun and exciting.