Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Post removed 
debit_g,

Yes, I ordered the wire from Jaguar but he had to order it from Japan.
The connectors that I will be using are the top of the line Furutech NCF versions.

I have built several power cords using Military grade cables. But this was just working with the Teflon jacketed conductors themselves. This cable will also have the thick heavy jacketed material surrounding the conductors.

And, that is the hard part cutting through the thick PVC jacket just to get down to the conductors without nicking them.

Any experienced words of wisdom from DIY’ers guys out there?

ozzy

Well I just found out that the Nanotec 308 is no longer available from the manufacturer in Japan. It seems there is something wrong with the jacketed material that is used with this cable.

I did however receive my Furutech Fl-50 nano connectors and they look awesome!
Now, I need to install them on something. With the Nanotec 308 out of the picture I'm not sure what to go after.
I wonder how they would perform with the Cerious Technologies power cords?

ozzy
ozzy, there is always the Furutech Nano-Ag-Au power cable (wire) which looks very similar to the Nanotec 308 wire.
@ozzy 

I placed an order from this place over the weekend. Haven't heard anything yet about shipping but it is early. Cheaper than Jaguar while shipping is only $6 more
http://www.waraudio.com.au/p/9033539/nanotec-power-strada-308-wonderful---ps308.html