Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Dave,
I've heard your model of Tidal speakers on two occasions and I know how good they are.  You have a rare yet extraordinary amplifier so I believe your system has very exceptional resolution and ability to finely discriminate musical nuance and subtleties. 

You had/have the HFC CT-1 power cable which are universally praised.  IMO it says quite a bit that the CE Graphene are right at home in such a system as yours.  I've used the same power cables for 7.5 years  (happily). Based on your impressions I've a growing curiosity to try them with my SET mono blocks in the near future. Thanks for your input. 
Charles 
Charles,

I can't make any comparison to your current PCs, but the blue sounds amazing with my ASL Tulip SET. I just swapped out my old Emission Labs mesh plate 45s for a new pair of their 2A3 mesh. I thought I might lose some of that 45 "magic", but the magic is still there, along with a little more authority & headroom.

Thank you guys for the advise on having my Bi-wire Cerious cables separated into (2) 4 meter pairs. I just sent them in for the surgery, changed my ad and I already have some interest!

Now to buy longer Cerious (blue) power cord and longer interconnects for my future tube mono blocks. Along with also another amp stand, shorter speaker cables etc.

It never ends, does it?

ozzy

Hi Tommy, 
I do appreciate your feedback regarding the CE Blue power cables.  I use the EML XLS  300b in my amplifier and it's an excellent match. 
Charles 
Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables--
What a 'crock' of stupid nonsense.
"Graphene 'particles' per grost--another load of "Crap".
Cerious Technologies stated they 'make' their own grapene 'in house'--another load of crap.
Let's get "serious" and off this audiophoolery. Pooleez