Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
@geoffkait

If you give a person a fish he’ll fish for a day. But if you teach a person to fish he’ll fish for a lifetime. - Dan Quayle  

Or, you could just teleport to the nearest seafood restaurant....

Uh, oh, I'm getting a bad feeling again. Did someone forget to put the Roach Motels out last night?

Come on now guys, please get back to the subject matter before the thread takes a bad turn.

More importantly (LOL), why are my Cerious speaker cables not selling on the Gon?

ozzy

Uh, oh, I'm getting a bad feeling again. Did someone forget to put the Roach Motels out last night?
You should be thankful they were not put out.

Ozzy - This thread has already taken a bad turn.  Instead of posting on experiences with or asking questions about  Cerious Graphene Extreme cables, we are now on a tangent of angels dancing on the head of a pin, and further digression.

With 21 pages and over 1100 posts topics will tend to drift intermittently.

Charles